Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday Smokey Purple Eyes!

Hey dolls!

So I can definitely say that purple seriously looks great on everybody! Purple really compliments brown eyes. blue eyes, green eyes...you get it, the list goes on! I think purple smokey eyes are to die for...especially with smoke lashes, they just really give you that dramatic look without looking too dark or too light.

She really has perfect eyes! They were the prettiest browish/hazel that I've seen, the purple really made the yellow hazels color really pop! For this look I incorporates some jewel tones with gray and black colors in the crease.

Products Used: Spiked Brow Pencil, NC30 Pronlongwear Concealer, Painterly Paint Pot, Dazzlelight E/S, Hepcat E/S, Contrast E/S, Typographic E/S and Carbon E/S. We then decided that lashes were definitely needed so I applied MAC #34 Lashes which gave her the right amount of drama!

Purple Smokey eyes can be worn for any event, occasion, or all the time!

XO!

No comments: