Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday Smokey Green Eyes!

Hey dolls,

So last night I had the opportunity to do a really nice looking greenish/gold smokey eye to pair with a bright festive red lip...I know a lot of you out there usually do just a bold lip and just a neutral eye to pair with it, because basically that's what you do. Did you know that on the color wheel the complimentary color is green? So knowing that green and red are colors that pair well with each other and look great together...like CHRISTMAS colors!


So I did a green smokey eye that would be great for the holidays paired with a beautiful red lip:I absolutely love this look, I definitely think it would cause lots of conversations at a holiday party or event.
Products Used:
Spiked Brow Pencil
NW40 Prolongwear Concealer
Bare Study Paint Pot
Nylon E/S, Lucky Green E/S, Carbon E/S
For Lips you could use any of the following:
Ruby Woo
Russian Red
MAC Red
Ladybug
Lady Danger (my personal fav!)
Venetian Lipglass
Russian Red Lipglass
Dubonnet
Viva Glam I
etc, etc, etc!!
That's the beauty of it all, you can personalize the red lip and the green eyes for every individual!
Hope you guys love this look as much as I do!
XO!


No comments: