Wednesday, December 1, 2010

World Aids Day! Viva Glam Swatches!

Hey my dolls!!


So I did my video on YouTube talking about what today is all about, and then ranting about my stupid web cam if you already know my problems with that damn thing anyways let's talk about MAC Viva Glam lipsticks!! Let's kick it off with a swatch!

I got this picture off of google, because I didn't have much time at work to take pictures so thank you KarlaSugar!

Viva Glam 1- This is such a beautiful, rich red. What I love about this color is the texture which is matte and how pigmented it really is...it reminds me of Kat Von D's classic red lip she wears all the time.

Viva Glam 2- A really pretty nude with almost a pinky/peach undertone to it formula is satin nice texture with a light shine...I am in love with this color! I think this is almost a perfect nude for every complexion!

Viva Glam 3- This color is also one of my favorites. It's a dark deep rich burgundy. It has a matte texture so it's also highly pigmented.

Viva Glam 4- Almost when I look at this I think of a frosty cranberry...lol. This is nice for people who like that nice frost and shine with a pretty pinky red color.

Viva Glam 5- This is very popular, I could wear this with every look, the formula is lustre high shine...which is loved by a lot of people...this also looks great on every complexion!

Viva Glam 6- This is also another very popular shade! This has more brown than the Viva Glam 5, which also looks great on every complexion...the formula is lustre, so it's very moisturizing and has a great sheen to it.

Viva Glam 6 Special Edition- This was launched with Fergie a nice pink lustre formulation...I want to say that these are discontinued...actually I think they are, it was a beautiful shade though!!



DUH DUH DUHHHHH!!!! MY FAVORITE VIVA GLAMS OF ALL TIMEEE!!! THEY COME IN LIPGLASS FORM TOO...UGH WHAT?!

Viva Glam Cyndi- This is such a beautiful coral red! I love the texture of this, it has a nice light shine and has almost the consistency of a tinted lipstick/lip conditioner...I really didn't think I would like this shade but I tried it on and FELL IN LOVE.

Viva Glam Gaga- This is such a pretty blue pink! A lot of people are scared of trying it on since it is such a bright pink but since it's sheer it looks great on everyone!

Just remember guys, the Cyndi & Gaga lipglass and lipstick are limited! So get them while you can! :)

Hope you guys enjoyed this post!
XO!


No comments: