Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Melissa's Gray Smokey Cat Eye!

Hey dolls!

This post is about a really good customer/friend of mine that always comes in and we get to play with makeup together...she loves makeup as much as me! Can you believe it?! Haha, anyways she let me put some of our new products on her that will be coming out late December...isn't that exciting! Talk about exclusive, right?

Anyways, she really wanted to learn how to do a really pretty smokey gray eye without looking to done up or how shall I say it...drag queen? Haha, nothing wrong with that style at all but wanted it a little more soft and feminine. She also wanted to learn how to create a really retro cat eye look with it as well.
I seriously hands down do the cat eye every single day...I guess since I started dabbling in makeup liquid liner was seriously my best friend! I just love how it creates that retro pin up sexy seductive vibe!

Products Used:
Spiked Brow Pencil
NC30 Pronlongwear Concealer
Bare Study Paint Pot
Nylon E/S, Typographic E/S, and Print E/S
Feline Eye Khol (YES IT'S HERE AGAIN!!!!)
Falsie New Mascara (!!!)
Bubble Loungin Lipgelee (!!!)
My Highland Honey Blush
On the Hunt Superslick Eye Liner

Now here's a tip that I also do to create the winged liner: I line really close to the lash line with my superslick liner just to create the regular line of the liner on the inside, then when I get to the outer side of my eye I create a little triangle on the side of my eye then I reverse back and fill the rest in...I hope that made some sense...haha. You really want the dramatic wing to be cohesive.

I seriously also need to do a blog on the swatches of the new collections coming out that we are preselling for! It's absolutely to DIE for...seriously!

XO!

No comments: