Saturday, November 27, 2010

Some Holiday Makeup.

Hey everybody!

Gosh, I have been SO extremely busy with all of these crazy holiday hours I've been working, I hate not being able to post every day or every other day! It makes me sad, because I love to keep everything updated...

So I will definitely be a little more better at this! Anyways, I've been doing lots of makeovers recently and it seems like a lot of people are really into natural/earth tones for the holidays. Gold and pretty bronzes can go with a lot of outfits for holiday parties and ect. I did a makeover on two friends today who were going to a holiday party, they were both going to be wearing black and wanted to do natural eyes with some bronze and gold to accentuate there jewelry.

Here are some pictures of some work I did, and sorry if the quality is crappy, it was my cellphone!
On Crystal 's Eyes We Used:
MAC Groundwork Paint Pot
MAC Spiked Eyebrow Pencil
MAC NW40 Prolongwear Concealer
Jest, Amber Lights, Swiss Chocolate and Typographic Eye shadows
MAC #7 Lashes
MAC Smoulder Eye Khol
MAC Black Studio Fix


Now, I'm not sure what Kara used (a friend I work with) used on her, from looking at the picture, it's a pretty bronze smokey eye.

So I definitely wanted to post a few of my favorite colors from MAC that deal with gold/bronzes/coppery: Amber Lights, Romp, Bronze, Antiqued, Mythology, Goldmine, Gorgeous Gold, Mulch, and Woodwinked to name a few.

For highlighting the brow bone area when doing a bronze/gold smokey eye some of my favorites are: Jest, Mylar, Crystal Avalanche, Nylon, Dazzlelight, and Vanilla.

For a crease color for blending a bronze/smokey eye some of my favorites are: Folie, Swiss Chocolate, Embark, Espresso, Brown Down, Carbon, Typographic, Shadowy Lady, Brun and Mystery...that's all I can think of so far!

Anyways though, I think that this kind of look is great on every complexion! It really plays up your eyes and accentuates your natural beauty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dont have a username sooo its kara and i used

groundwork paintpot
crystal avalanche in inner corner
woodwinked on the lid
brown down in crease
carbon outer corner in crease
jest under the brow
and the black track for liner