Thursday, September 16, 2010

Venomous Villians!

Oh my god you guys...

So today we were testering out our Venomous Villian line coming out on September 30th...and I am SO IN LOVE! It's compiled of four favorite Disney villians, and can I mention that that the packaging is awesome!

So there's Cruella De-vil, the Evil Queen from Snow White, Malificent from Sleeping Beauty (my ultimate favorite) and Dr. Facilier from the Princess and the Toad.

So of course I had to do my swatches of everything that I loved...This launch is going to be HUGE, i'm telling you!

So let's get to into it! (Sorry if camera quality is crap!)



From Left to Right:Innocence, Beware! Lipstick, Heartless Lipstick, Wrong Spell Lipglass, Strange Potion Lipglass, My Dark Magic Mineralize Eyeshadow (2), Briar Rose Beauty Powder, Her Own Devices Beauty Powder, Oh So Fair Beauty Powder, Bite of an Apple Blush, De-Vil Eyeshadow, Sweet Joy Eyeshadow, Wicked Way Lipglass, Vile Violet Eyeshadow, and Her Alter Image Eyeshadow...



WARNING! This isn't even all of the collection there's more to come!!! So i'll definitely have to have another swatch picture up here!

Also within this launch we're coming out with two Magically Cool Liquid Powders...I know you're like liquid...but it's a powder? It BLEW my mind too. It's basically a powder that when you put it on actually feels cool because it has water in it...which will be great especially for the winter season to hydrate dry skin. It's coming in two shades; bronze which will be called Cajun and silver/pink which will be called Truth & Light.



I'll have to post tommorow or the next day to update you guys more on the rest of the collection. I am just so excited...I have to post one of the lipsticks coming out that I love. It's called violetta and it's from my favorite villian Malificent.

No comments: