Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Charlene's Wedding!

Hey guys,

So I thought that I would post some pictures and list some products I used on a bride I did about a month ago, I had so much fun, all the girls were so beautiful and had perfect skin!

What I used on Charlene was actually quite simple. We really wanted to accentuate her natural beauty. I am so in love with this picture...seriously.
Products Used:
Strobe Liquid
Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage
Dark Studio Moisture Tint
NC40 Prolongwear Concealer
Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Dark
LoveJoy Blush
Spiked Eyebrow Pencil
Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Texture Eyeshadow, Brown Script Eyeshadow, Vanilla Eyeshadow
#33 Lashes
On the Hunt Superslick Eyeliner
Engraved Powerpoint Pencil
NARS Orgasm Lip Pencil & Gloss
Fix+

May you have many, many years of happiness and love! You guys look GREAT together! Much love!





No comments: